Zurich Swiss Chocolate by Fassbind
Near ETH Zurich
A stay at Zurich Swiss Chocolate by Fassbind places you in the heart of Zürich, within a 10-minute walk of ETH Zurich and Bahnhofstrasse. This hotel is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Lindenhof and 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from Tonhalle Zurich.
Make yourself at home in one of the 50 guestrooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Switzerland. This property is rated 3 stars.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- No onsite parking is available
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
The front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday - Sunday: 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Other things you would like to know
- Up to 2 children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Social distancing measures are in place; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
Maximum number of pets per room 1 1
Service animals are allowed
Service animals are exempt from fees/restrictions
Only dogs are allowed
Gap period enforced between guest stays - 24 hours 24 hours
Shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
Contactless check-out is available
Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
Social distancing measures are in place
Individually-wrapped food options are available
Property is cleaned with disinfectant
Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast
Essential workers only - NO
Number of buildings/towers - 1
Year Built - 1953
Total number of rooms - 50
Number of floors - 5